Double the fun, double the wins!
Taking traditional blackjack to a whole new level,
Double-Up Blackjack lets you double your initial wager
after having seen your first two cards (except for Blackjack) for even bigger wins!
HOW TO PLAY
- Following standard Blackjack rules, two cards are dealt face-up to each player and one card is dealt face-up to the Dealer.
- Each player is now presented with the option to either:
- Stand (do nothing)
- Receive another card or
- Double-Up the original wager on any two-card hand except Blackjack.
- House wins a tie on Double-Up only.
- If the Dealer’s hand totals 16 (hard/soft) at any time, the game is over. All players with a card total of 21 and Blackjack will be paid automatically, while all other wagers push.
- If the Dealer achieves Blackjack, only the initial bet will lose. All doubles and splits will be returned to the player.
DOUBLE-UP JACKPOT PAY TABLE
16 BONUS SIDE BET
For even more excitement, you can also make a separate “16 Bonus” side bet before any cards are dealt!
A player wins the 16 Bonus side wager if the total of the Dealer’s hand reaches any total of 16, and will pay according to the below pay table: